Latvian National Film Award ‘Lielais Kristaps’ (Big Kristaps) has announced this year’s nominations, in several categories three films produced by Ego Media are nominated: the debut fiction “Lame-os” by Marta Elīna Martinsone, the documentary “See You Never Ever” by Ivars Zviedris and the debut short “Unfollow Me” by Ilze Burkovska- Jacobsen.
“Lame-os” has been nominated in 10 categories:
- Best Fiction;
- Best Debut Film;
- Best Director (Marta Elīna Martinsone);
- Best Script (Marta Elīna Martinsone);
- Best Actress (Asnāte Sofija Rožkalne);
- Best Set Designer (Aivars Žukovskis);
- Best Costume Designer (Jūlija Volkinšteine)
- Best Make-up Artist (Zane Žilinska & Tamara Koubova);
- Best Editor (Madara Didrihsone).
Documentary film by Ivars Zviedris “See You Never Ever”, has received 3 nominations:
- Best Feature Documentary;
- Best Documentary Director (Ivars Zviedris);
- Best Cinematography for Documentary (Haralds Ozols).
Ilze Burkovska- Jacobsen’s short “Unfollow Me” is nominated as Best Short Film.
The winners will be announced in the “Lielais Kristaps” award ceremony, which will take place on November 14th.